As I Am Curling Jelly 227g
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Coil & Curl Definer
Define Your Curls. Shine Your Curls. Help Them Do What Nature Intended. Perfect for Wash & Go Styling.
What a wonderful Curling Jelly for hi-definition coils and curls, with buoyancy and vibrancy! Whatever your hair length, your style will be distinctly beautiful and will hold its definition for days.
Contains natural ingredients your hair loves and none of the ingredients it doesn't.
- Defines coils and curls
- Minimizes frizz
- Reduces shrinkage and enhances stretch
- Locks in precious moisture as you harmonize your coils
- Formulated with nature's best moisturizers and curl boosters
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Pectin, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum (Coumarin, Limonene), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
- Use after cleansing and conditioning your hair. (Do not towel dry or blot after your final rinse.)
- Apply As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner liberally, according to instructions; This will help prevent flaking once hair is dry.
- Apply Curling Jelly to detangled hair while it is still soaking wet, to small sections, from root to tip. Spray with water if hair begins to dry before you're done.
- To define your coils/curls, you may finger rake, comb through with a wide-toothed comb (Shingle), or finger style.
- Air drying is recommended. You may use a hood dryer on the low setting if time or weather is an issue.
- Fluff, separate or arrange your coils to style, only after hair is completely dry.
- For added moisture, scrunch Moisture Milk or DoubleButter® Cream onto hair.
Learning how to use gel products like As I Am® Curling Jelly, formulated specifically for defining tightly coiled and curly hair can be very challenging at first. My advice to you, my sisters, is to not give up! You all know the saying…."If at first you don't succeed…" Take advantage of the many good resources provided by experienced natural ladies on the internet that explain, and actually show you how to properly apply these types of products. Soon, I will be offering you some visual instruction on this site. Until then, I can offer you these tips:
- Apply product liberally to small sections, to very wet hair. When an adequate amount of product is applied, the section should feel very slippery to the touch and slide very easily between your thumb and forefinger when you run them down from root to tip.
- Take care not to over-apply because it will prolong drying time, (which is already lengthy due to the type of natural ingredients in the formula). Also, too much product can leave sticky clumpy droplets on the hair and cause eventual flaking.